…and then i would’ve come back to my senses, with a perm, and then the REAL midlife crisis would start.
So i’ve been home for the past few days, my life has been consumed with shopping, so I haven’t been on Tumblr much for the week! Here is a little run down:
-so right before I left I had flat ironed my hair.
-every time I flat iron it I regret it, say never again, and pray I don’t get heat damage.
- straight hair lasted like 2 day for me, so I decided to twist while straight it using a combo of cantu leave in, she’s moisture curling smoothie and cocoa butter.
-my hair got really dirty from all the products so I had to wash it while I was home!
-that was really inconvenient because I didn’t have any of my staple hair washing products! So my hair definitely is not cared for like it normally is!
- I managed not to get heat damage, praise Jesus.
- I haven’t taken my hairfinity all week. I’m rely disappointed in myself.
- I’m really going to start taking better care of my hair. First off I need to invest in a hat, then go to Walmart to get some satin fabric to line said hat with. I need to be wearing hats more often.
- I thought I wanted to do a protective style, but I might just leave my hair out for winter break
1. So I flat ironed my hair and I regret it terribly because I KNOW I gave myself mad heat damage.
2. I now have to baby the shit out of my hair.
3. my straight hair lasted ONE day and it wouldn’t even stay straight!
4. Def twisted my hair back up.